Floating Upweller System & Machinery
Floating Upweller System Specifications:
- Grow shellfish right out of the hatchery until large enough to be field planted .
- Save money in labor, equipment and production
- Take your animals from spat to planting in one season!
- Long life construction with minimal operational costs
- Built as a 20’ x 8’ dock section, it allows for dual use in marinas or private docks
- Forced upflow culture system reduces your nursery growing time by as much as two-thirds.
- A sliding trolley Block and Tackle system allows for easy silo removal for cleaning
- Delivered ready to use! Just drop it in the water and plug it in.
- Can be customized to meet your needs, or in kit form.
- Components easily available for replacement or as needed.
- 8’ x 20’ pressure-treated wood dock with four doors
- Eight 2’ x 2’ Heavy-duty Fiberglass silos and 2’ x 8’ trough
- All stainless steel hardware
- Heavy-duty 1/2 HP axial-flow pump capable of 800 GPM flow rate through (Upweller) system
- Sliding bar trolley Block and Tackle lifting system for easy silo cleaning – optional
- Customized wire mesh trays available
- Capacity of up to two million animals